Owner Operator Safety
Stay Safe with Training and Support
As a professional truck driver, you are already committed to road safety, but today the stakes are higher than ever. If you fail to keep your CSA Basic Score is good standing, you will have a difficult time earning a contract with a reputable carrier.
Issues that can negatively impact your CSA Scores include:
- Hours of Service Violations
- Roadside Inspection Violations
- Traffic Violations and Convictions
- Out-of-Date Paperwork
- Substance Abuse Violations
- Mechanical Violations
- Inspection, Maintenance and Repair Files
- Load / Cargo Securement Violations
We’re in this together.
CSA 2010 introduced a new level of compliance, scoring and monitoring for both carriers and individual drivers that can be challenging. As a Fikes Contractor, we will help you understand the ins and outs. We offer:
- A 2-day Orientation Program that covers Safety Requirements and Protocols in Detail;
- Roadside Inspection Monitoring;
- A highly trained Safety Team who is available to answer your questions;
- Web-based training to address areas of concern.