Safety first when you bring, lease or buy equipment.
The right equipment is key to running a profitable trucking operation. Our team of experts can help you secure equipment and advise you on registration, maintenance and safety inspections.
- Learn more about our Truck Purchasing Program.
- Learn more about leasing a Flatbed Trailer.
- Tractors and trailers are required to undergo and pass a safety inspection prior to leasing.
- Trailers that are contractor-owned must be 48â€™ tandem axle, less than 10 years old with no holes in the floor.
For Flatbed, you will need to supply:
- 10 chains and binders
- 12 load straps
- A set of lumber tarps or a side-kit
- A set of steel tarps
- 6 steel coil rack
- 12 metal corner protectors
- 6 beveled 4x4â€™s
- 6 rubber belting pads
For Dry Van or Reefer you will need to supply:
- 4 load locks or straps
- Tire chains
- Chute (trailer)
- Paddle lock